This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Day with the Girls

Wow! Even though Tropical Storm Fay has dropped lots of tree limbs, pinecones, and RAIN! Saturday was a fantastic day. For my birthday I told me friend Nadine I didn't want anything but a day with her and Beth stamping, gossip exchange and laughter. So yesterday that is what I got.Beth, Nadine, Stacie(another stamping buddy) spent the day doing just that. It was the best day I have had in weeks. I haven't made anything all summer and I haven't had time to make cards with my friend so it was a Fantabulous day! I didn't make as many cards as I should or could have but we did have a moment of weather excitement when we had a tornado warning! So after the excitement passed we stamped a little more. If my husband wouldn't have killed me I probably wouldn't have gone home til midnight! I enjoy that special time with friends unwinding about the world and laughing! I highly recommend it to all! Have a great wet weekend!

3 comments:

dot said...

You should ALWAYS show the cards you make! Just joking but would really love to see any you'd like to share.

Suburbia said...

That sounds such a great day! There is no substitute for a day with good friends.
A tornado warning though? That would scare the hell out of me, but then we don't get that sort of thing here. Glad it didn't spoil tour day :)

Liz Hinds said...

Sounds great! You deserved it!