This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Day of Love

This has been one wild ride! It started so early when my kids jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen table for us to share Valentine cards. You have to understand my children never get up first call~unless it is Christmas or April Fool's Day. I went to school where there were 400 kids hooked on acid excitement! Today was fun, loud and ... well fun! I love kids~not always my job but the kids are so worth it. Then tonight we did dinner and a movie at home! My family ordered pizza and watched "Snow Buddies". My daughter loved her valentine surprise. Now that they are in bed and it is for once quiet in my day....I reflect on how truly lucky I am. I have an awesome family and friends. I have supporters/friends/readers that visit my diary/blog and offer kind words and support to me. They don't even know me but they are out there with encouraging words. So I want to let you know how much I appreciate you! Thanks for caring, sharing, and reading! Hope you have a day filled with love and happiness!
Good night!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet post. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Sharon said...

It sounds like you had a great day! I'm glad.