This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter is coming!

Well my family and I are getting ready for the new tradition we started last year! Glow in the dark Easter Egg Hunt! All you need is a flashlight, basket and a bunch of plastic eggs with a strip of reflectice tape. My children had so much fun that last year we hid eggs up into the summer! This year we have invited our extended family~two couples that are closer to us than our own family and their kids to join in the fun! We are excited that they will come and join us for supper and the HUNT afterward! The best part is the only kids that know about the fun is mine! I hope they keep their mouuth shut~but some how I doubt it! I know we will have so much fun! These two families have provided mounds of supports to Jay and I these past 2 years. Jay was hurt at work by his boss~to make a long story short~Jay's boss has lied to us and so many and has refused to pay any of his bills. Our friends have been their for both of us and listenedd when we were frustrated, tired, angry, etc. We can only hope that they know how blessed we feel having them on our side! I know that Jay and I hope we can always be there for them and their families! Enough of the sappy stuff! I will try to get pictures of Friday nite! If your get bored with the same old egg hunting You need to try this it provides fun for ALL ages!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

We are looking so forward to it....I know the kids will love it. And we cherish your friendship more than you know.
Hugs!

Sharon said...

That does sound like a lot of fun for the kids. Cherish your friends! Well, it sounds as if you already do!

Paulie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!