This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is Really Here!

I feel like I have been absent for a long time and haven't caught up on anyone~but I am back! summer is here and I have already read 2 books and in the process of my 3rd. The kids are getting on each others nerves but... not bad enough to go pick weeds in the yard. I feel that so much weight has been lifted and now I can be a Mom for the next few weeks. That is something I love! I have officially begun making my list of the things I want to accomplish this summer! I have high hopes for these next 2 months! I hope that I get alot done but maybe even Mr.Honey, the 2 kids, and me can get away for a couple of days to unwind and have fun! Gotta run but "I'll be back!"

3 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

Make sure you find time to relax and do lots of fun things as well as must-do things! Enjoy!

Suburbia said...

I hope you do manage to get a holiday, it sounds like you really deserve one.

How long do you get before reterning to school? (Not that I don't want to remind you of it or anything!!)

Susan said...

Liz~I have already started~I love to read and I don't read during the school year because I don't like puting down a good book. I also plan to sit back and make some cards~which is therapy for me! Thanks
Suburbia~Being home with the kids is a holiday! We will probably get away for a little while. I do not go back until August 1st. So we will have several weeks to chill before going back to work/school.

Thanks for missing me!