This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Art Weekend


My daughter loves to draw and color and just be creative. I love to see her just be herself and have fun! A few years ago my son painted a picture and gave it to his Daddy. My husband loves that picture so much. I thought that I would let Sara do the same thing. That has led us to.....Art Weekend. She wanted to paint our cat Maggie playing on the grass. I have to say I did help a little but this is her work not quite finished! have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

dot said...

I think she did a good job!

Suburbia said...

That's fantastic, such a great thing to keep forever :)

Liz Hinds said...

That's a fabulous painting! She has a great future ahead of her.