This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Well, It happened!

Remember those cute adorable hamsters that Mr. Honey thought was such a good idea to get in a set of two? Well Debbie and Princess turned out to be Debbie and Prince and they had a litter of 7. I have told my crew for weeks that it was time for them to go. The first time they took them~the pet store said they were too small. Now~it is too late! Debbie and Prince have decided 7 is not enough and this am delivered a new pile of babies. What in the Hell was I thinking? Now only do we have @7 more we have another problem. Sam ~ the small cute one my dumb husband told my son that he could keep......is missing! Yep! You heard correctly~Samis somewhere in a house that has 4 cats that love moles! Guess what! My son is beyond upset~I am trying not to laugh and Mr. Honey is still an idiot for getting 2!

1 comment:

dot said...

Too funny! I wonder what you are going to do with all those critters.