This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank you Suburbia!!

Suburbia has given me a very sweet award. Then on top of the award she has taught me how to add it to my blog! I so appreciate the award and the help! I want to pass this award on to two others that have helped me to get in to the blogging world. One is my friend Nadine . She is my Best Friend and has been instrumental in my maintaining my sanity. The other person I want to give this award is Dot. Dot has given me alot of help when I started blogging and I had stupid questions and couldn't find the answers. She always has beautiful pictures and stories to share.
This award was created by Crystal over at Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of the heart donor who saved the life of Crystal's baby boy, Noah.

Crystal says: The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

I also want to thank Liz and Suburbia. I really enjoy escaping to the UK and reading about your world only to discover we share some of the same issues in life no matter what side of the world we are on. I really love that Sub. has a clock so that I can keep up with the difference in time!

Thanks again to so many who have helped me to get through to where I am today! I know what they say about teaching old dogs and tricks but ... Suburbia thanks to your tutorial I did get my award posted!!
Thanks!

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

So glad all my gobeldygook made sense!!
The feeling is mutual, I so enjoy reading your blog too and as you say, we share so much of the everyday stuff.Sometimes it feels like you live just around the corner! If only we could meet for tea and cake!!

Susan said...

Suburbia~I would enjoy tea and cake but more so the visit! I do have to remind you I am from south Georgia and Tea here is over ice! Have a great night!

Nadine said...

Thanks for the award.....now you will have to show me how to put it on my blog...LOL

Liz Hinds said...

Why thank you too, susan! Blogging helps us understand each other through the glimpse we get into each other's lives. Maybe politicians and world leaders should do it! Then they'd realise that people everywhere have the same hopes and disappointments, fears and dreams. Oh, I'm getting all deep and philosophical!