This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Project complete



This was not my best work but I wanted to complete one so that I can have a guide to go by and work out all the kinks. Here's the rough first cut ~ I will be making a couple of changes and will try to take a better picture of the final one before I give them away on Valentine's Day! Sorry the pictures aren't better! Have a good night!

2 comments:

dot said...

That's really cute! I wish you would show some of your cards if you have any left. I'm just starting out on card making and I need ideas.

Nadine said...

Susan,
Those turned out sooooo cute! I see you figured out the scallop thing. Love them! We need to have some saw dust therapy together soon!