This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Monday, January 28, 2008

What else can happen Wow what a day!

Well I stayed home today! My sweet daughter was running fever agin. Not to complain I am frustrated since this is the 5th time since September that she has been on medicine. We have had allergies, ears, throat, upper respirtory~over and over and over. I hate it for her because I am out of magic tricks and answers as to why she is still not well! Anyway~I just needed to vent~We will be home again tomorrow~as she was running fever again tonight! So if you don't mind~please send some prayers for her healing. Thanks because I know tomorrow is going to be a much better day!

1 comment:

dot said...

I see that you have learned to strike through. That's neat!
Hope your little daughter gets over her illness. I'll put her on my prayer list.