This is a corner of my world where the hokey pokey really is what it's all about! So when life hits you all at once ~ just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Wishes

I was looking for some words of encouragement for a coworker that has lost both her Mom ans Dad within the last 6 months. I came across this poem that spoke to me and I hope it will speak to you.

Wishes
I wish for you...
Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
Gentle hugs when you doubt,
Faith so that you can believe,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And love to complete your life.

I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today!

To guide you and protest you
As you go along your way....
His love is always with you
His promises are true,
You know He will see us through.
So when the road you're traveling on
Seems difficult at best..
God will do the rest.

(borrowed Author unknown)


May today find you well and if you are not well may you turn it over to God and let Him guide you through it. Have a great today and a Fantabulous Tomorrow!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is beautiful

Greg C said...

That was lovely. I know wishes come true.

dot said...

Beautiful poem! At first I thought it was an Irish Blessing.